Netgear Nighthawk AX4
Netgear Nighthawk RAX40 4-Stream AX3000 WiFi Router is a high-performance Fast wifi gigabit router that provides up to 600+2400 Mbps of super-fast Wireless speed. It comes with two powerful high_performance antennas that increase wireless coverage outdoor and indoor. It also provides 4 ethernet LAN ports for Wired devices for faster File transfer and powerful signal strength to all your connected devices. It comes with intel Technology that provides Wi-Fi 6 technology with OFDM, 160MHz channel support and 1024 QAM for Maximise the level of Gigabit Wi-Fi connectivity so you can connect, stream and download faster. It also allows you to enjoy the smooth streaming, faster uploading and downloading, better gaming, online connectivity and many more in one package. It comes with a 3 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase For Any kind of technical Assistance Related to your RAX40 Netgear.
Netgear Nighthawk RAX40 Router Setup:
- Make sure your Nighthawk RAX40 is connected with the modem (cable coming from the modem should be connected in the yellow Internet Port).
- Now grab your device like computer, laptop, iPad, Tablet or phone on which you want to follow the procedure for the Netgear Router setup. Make sure it is connected with Router with a wire or wirelessly.
- Open a browser, in the top address use the web address http://www.routerlogin.net or in some cases, you need to use IP 192.168.1.1
- It will open the Netgear Gene setup page, you just need to follow the steps and Netgear Router will set up properly.
- In the process first, you need to create an admin password for the router with two security questions you have to answer and then you can change the Wi-Fi Name (SSID) and the Password (Network Security Key) for your Router.
Note: The admin login password will help you in the future to login into the router if you want to check the attached devices or make any changes with your Router.