Netgear Nighthawk AX8
RAX80 uses WiFi 6 technology which makes it the High-Efficiency Wireless devices which make it more advisable Netgear Router. Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream AX6000 WiFi Router can give you the amazing speed up to the 6Gbps which is good for the 4K Ultra HD streaming, lag-free gaming and good quality of video call. You can connect more than 30 devices ant still you will get the good bandwidth on all of them. It uses OFDMA technology which makes it more efficient. It has the 4 High-power antennas which will give you more WiFi coverage in your house. You can easily set up the Netgear Nighthawk Router with the help of the Nighthawk application. It supports the WAN port aggregation which allows your ethernet port to deliver more than the 1GB of speed.
Netgear Nighthawk AX8 Router Setup:
- Make sure your Nighthawk AX8 is connected with the modem (cable coming from the modem should be connected in the yellow Internet Port).
- Now grab your device like computer, laptop, iPad, Tablet or phone on which you want to follow the procedure for the Netgear Router setup. Make sure it is connected with Router with a wire or wirelessly.
- Open a browser, in the top address use the web address http://www.routerlogin.net or in some cases, you need to use IP 192.168.1.1
- It will open the Netgear Gene setup page, you just need to follow the steps and Netgear Router will set up properly.
- In the process first, you need to create an admin password for the router with two security questions you have to answer and then you can change the Wi-Fi Name (SSID) and the Password (Network Security Key) for your Router.
Note: The admin login password will help you in the future to login into the router if you want to check the attached devices or make any changes with your Router.